Saturday, March 21, 2009

Raleigh Tea Party Part 1

Back home again, tired and drained from the experience and the two hour drive each way. Windburned, a little sunburned and head full of pollen. But it was worth it.

It was worth it, though. The weather was perfect. The crowd was good; about 350 of us there, many with signs. The program was well organized and the speakers were good. Met a few people - not as many as I would have otherwise, because I was trying to keep up with what was going on in Twitter posts. Live-blogging via Twitter, as it were.

Anyhow, here are the pictures we took. I am not even going to try to caption them. Maybe later, after rest.





1 comment:

  1. Way to go!! My daughter and family just moved to Raleigh, I am a north carolina native now living in Miss. am a member of the miss. tea party and Smart Girl Politics. Love keeping up with the revolution!!

    ReplyDelete